Feature Wall Tiles for Your Melbourne Home
Feature Tiles are a fantastic way to showcase your own personal style in your home or project. They create colour, texture and individuality. Feature Wall Tiles are typically used in the kitchen and bathrooms, but they can be used in any room of the house.
Our wide range of Feature Tiles comes in all different shapes, sizes, and colours which make it very easy to create a stunning Feature Wall.
Feature Wall Tiles for Every Room of Your Home
Wall Tiles are a popular choice for decorating the bathroom, kitchen and any other room in the house. They are available in a wide range of styles and colours to suit every taste and budget. From minimalist and modern to rustic and country-style, and everything in between, there is a wall tile for every taste and style.
A feature wall is one of the easiest ways to add interest to a room. Adding tiles in a bold colour or pattern can transform a room from boring to bold in just one day. If you are looking for something that is easy to install, but still has an impact, then wall tiles are the perfect option.
Whether you are looking for wall tiles for your kitchen or bathroom, there is something for every requirement. Our tiles come in a variety of shapes, sizes, colours and patterns to match every room and style.
Contact Us Today
Luscombe Tiles has over 30 years of experience in the Tile Industry and has built up an excellent reputation for quality.
Our knowledge and expertise mean that we are able to offer a wide range of tile styles, colours and shapes to suit any budget.
If you are looking for tiles that will last, then Luscombe Tiles is the place to go. We have a huge variety of tiles in stock, so we can deliver your chosen tiles to your home within just a few days.
If you would like more information about our services or would like to order some wall tiles, please contact us today.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Feature wall tiles are decorative wall tiles that are used to create unique visual effects on walls. They can be used to create a variety of different designs, including geometric patterns and floral patterns. You can mix and match different styles and colours to create a look that is unique to you.
Feature Tiles come in a wide range of colours, shapes, and sizes, so you can easily find one that matches your style.
The lifespan of tiles depends on a number of factors including the quality, how well they are maintained, how they are installed and whether or not they have been properly grouted.
In general, however, ceramic tiles will last anywhere from 20 – 50 years while natural stone tiles will last anywhere from 50 – 80 years.
The price of tiles is largely determined by the size, the material and the style. In general, however, you can expect to pay around $60-200 per square meter for ceramic/porcelain tiles, and closer to $250 per meter for natural stone tiles.
For a free-obligation estimate, please call us on 03 9744 7565 or fill in our online form.
There are three main types of tiles for bathrooms: ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, and glass tiles.
- Ceramic tiles are mainly used on walls with a large array of sizes, colours and patterns.
- Porcelain tiles are the most durable tile type and are usually found in bathrooms, kitchens and utility rooms. These tiles are waterproof, easy to clean and can be used in wet areas of the home. They are also very easy to cut with a tile cutter and come in a variety of colours, textures and shapes.
- Stone tiles offer an elegant look that can add value to any room. They main require some maintenance and are more expensive than ceramic and porcelain tiles.
Tiles in the bathroom can be found in a number of places. Shower walls, bath surrounds, and vanities are all places that you can use tile. You can also use tile on the floor to add some colour and style.
Tile is also a great way to make small bathrooms feel bigger because it adds colour and texture and helps to define the space.
Kitchen Tiles are available in a wide variety of styles and materials. With so many choices, it can be difficult to decide which type of tile is best for your kitchen.
- Kitchen splashbacks are usually tiled in ceramic, subway or square in tonal variations to suite today’s benchtops and styles.
- One of the most popular types of kitchen tile is porcelain. Porcelain tiles are durable and stain resistant. They are easy to clean and maintain, making them a great choice for the busy homeowner.
- Another popular choice is Natural Stone Tiles. These tiles can be more expensive than porcelain tiles, but they are more durable and last longer.
No matter which type of tile you choose, be sure to take your time when shopping for the perfect tile for your kitchen.
While they may not be suitable for every room, tiles can look fantastic in the living room. They are a bold, hip choice that will add a unique flair to your space. Plus, they are durable and easy to clean, making them a practical choice for busy households.
If you’re considering adding some tile to your living room, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Make sure your tiles match the style of your space. If you’re going for a more rustic feel, opt for Wood-Look Tiles. If you want something more contemporary, go with white or black.
- If your budget allows it, you might want to consider hiring a professional to install your tiles. Tiles can be tricky to install, and a professional will ensure that everything is level and straight.
- Before choosing tile for your living room, make sure it works with the furniture you already have. You don’t want the tiles to stand out more than the furniture!
When done right, tiles can look amazing in the living room. Just make sure to consider these tips before installing them in your space!